Thursday, October 31, 2013

In the Beginning

January 16th, 2012 was the begging of a new life for me. Unknowingly, my new boss that walked into the office on this day would be the person to lead me into a better life - a life full of change, peace, joy, happiness, long-suffering, blessings, honor, glory, miracles, and most of all LOVE. All of these things were about to slap me at the speed of lighting.

As my new boss began to tell me all of these stories about how Jesus moved in her life and how he, “showed up and showed out” - were her words, my desire for more of Him increased. Story after story after story, she told me, day after day after day. Just by her stories alone I could see the love of Jesus for her. On the inside of me, I was crying out for this love, and to walk in this love everyday of my life, I just didn’t know how to get it. Nevertheless, my passion for Jesus grew and grew with each day. I longed to have Jesus, “show up and show out” in my life and I was determined to get Him.

After telling me her stories over the span of two weeks, the Lord instructed her to tell me that she was a Pastor. When the words, “I am a Pastor” came out of her mouth, I was ecstatic and overjoyed. Now most people would think I was crazy to be so excited to work with and share an office with a Pastor, but to me it was the best day of my life to hear she was a Pastor. Throughout my life I have been “rebuked” so to speak, by Pastors, and now to know one was sharing an office with me; I was singing “Oh Happy Day” on the inside and thinking, “I’m about to get all of my questions, answered.”

The Lord began to reveal the truth to me about who He is and who I am in Him.

Then the unthinkable happened; I heard the Lord speak to me. Yes, that is right, the Lord speaks in an audible voice. (John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me)

I hear the Lord’s voice and I talk to Him just like as if I was talking to you in person and there are more people in this world who speak to the Lord, but you wouldn’t know that unless you were in a church that teaches this.

In the past I didn’t know that the Lord will actually speak to his children, because I never seen this or heard of this before, until my boss came along and thought me how to hear the Lord’s voice.

There is so much more to Jesus than what we see, think, or hear and I pray that as you continue to read my blog the Lord begins to open your eyes to the truth of his love for you and just how real and alive He is.

Thank the Lord, Praise the Lord, for He is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment