My Father God Almighty has perfect love towards me. His love
towards me is not shaky, sometimes,
or dependent on anything. His love for me is always constant.
My Father God Almighty has
perfect love towards me. There is no flaw in His love; there is no doubt in His
love towards me. There are no issues in His love towards me.
There is no judgment in His love towards me. His love towards me is PERFECT!
My Father God Almighty has perfect love towards me. It is always
constant and nothing can taint or change His love for me. It is completely
perfect.
"There is no fear in love…."
Often times I walk around unsettled in life because I doubt the
love of other people because I have come to know
their love changes with the weather and every other circumstance in this world.
But God's love towards me
doesn't depend on anything,
but who He is. His choice to love me is strictly based on His will/ purpose/
and who He is.
"…God is love…."
My Father God Almighty has perfect love towards me! It never
changes. It's perfect!
Love from people is never perfect. There is always a flaw in the love
from people, but there are no flaws in God's love towards me.
Nothing can change God's love towards me. It is completely
perfect!! It doesn't depend on the weather, it doesn't depend on people's
opinions, and it doesn't depend on my past or future. It is completely perfect,
independent of everything.
My Father God Almighty, I choose you!!
Sometimes I think God doesn't love me because I don't see Him
moving in a certain way, but this belief is a lie from the enemy. Since God's
love is perfect, everything that He does in my life is perfect. My responsibility
is just to believe it. I must walk in the belief that God has perfect love towards me
and not fear anything or fear the possibility that this is not the case based
on my conclusion of what I see happening and not faith, which believes in what
is not seen.
"We walk by faith, not by
sight…"
“We live by believing, and not by seeing…”
Do you know what I would always say because I copied what
was being spoken in the world and I was ignorant of the
truth? I would say, "There is nothing constant
in the world, but change". I see now that I must stop saying this, because
it is a complete lie.
The only thing constant in the world is God's Love!
"For God so loved the world that He
gave His only begotten son…"
God's love has been constant from the beginning of time and before
the foundation of the world.
God's love for me doesn't depend on my mistakes, or how much money
I make. His love will be the only thing standing in the end. God's love created
the earth and everything in it.
My Father God Almighty has perfect love towards me and I can count
on that from everlasting to everlasting.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment